|Please do not post any information about this area online. See the talk page for details.|
Arx Nivea is an ancient half-orc settlement on the continent of Eragora. It is situated amid the plains and jungles of the interior, upon a large meander in the River Etuan.
Level Range: 51-51
How to get there
To walk here from Midgaardia:
- Withdraw a ruby from the bank (the Ent Banker in Mervue as a good starting point for this journey).
- Go a little south to the docks, where Charon the Ferryman will ferry you and your group to Eragora if you give him a ruby.
- On arrival, head east from the docks and through the Sphynx Gate (you will need to be visible, and enter one at a time).
- Travel east through the Rhuien Jungle, while pausing to admire or fight off some of the interesting local flora.
- Continue travelling east through the Eragora Walkways, a series of paths through the plains and patches of jungle.
- After taking a quick rest at the campfire in Eragora Walkways, the entrance to the settlement is a little to the south east.
Walking route from Eragora default recall: 1 south, 1 east, 1 north, 2 east.
Portaling point(s) suggested: None, though it is very easy to get to.
- Please note:
- On your return journey, Charon's brother, Kharon, will be waiting to transport you.
- Just say Mervue to Kharon, and he will ferry you to dockside at Mervue, for free.
- The southern continent of Eragora cannot be travelled to by teleportation, portal, or nexus spell.
- You cannot access sanctum in Eragora, so make sure you are properly equipped before you travel there.
Exploring the area
This area has been written especially for those players who like exploring new, uncharted territory, alone or with friends, and at their own speed.
The fact that players must explore and uncover the secrets of this area themselves without the availability of online information largely justifies the hidden rewards that await them. A lot of effort has been put into the room descriptions to help you find your way around.
I hope you enjoy exploring it, looking at stuff (and you can look at pretty much everything), doing the quests, and so on.
In the event of death
While the local residents enjoy the attentive ministrations of the local priest upon dying, foreign invaders like yourselves are normally tossed into the River Etuan from the walls, where the local angel fish eagerly await corpses.
This area has a range of quests from small and easy to large and complicated for explorers to discover.
One quest in particular should probably be mentioned though:
The Dark Acolyte Quest is a hero-level quest whose reward is permanent. Although, if you rebirth you will lose the skill it grants.