Igecsoz is located south of Midgaard, on the way to Mervue. It is a collection of villages walled together and connected by paths. Each of the villages contributes something essential to the Troglodyte way of life: Abbesicn produces the fish they eat; Jalc, all the woven goods; Kuzzivo, all the pottery, etc. As it is a more civilized Troglodyte enclosure, visitors are welcomed in most parts of the city. The most notable exceptions to this rule are the Keep, which houses Queen Hcuyj, and the Temple, where a huge statue of Igecsoz, the local god, frequently comes to life and makes blood sacrifices of those who trespass.
Level Range: 17-51
Walking route from Sol: 3e, s, 3e, 3s, 5e, n, 17e, 17s, e.
Walking route from Aelmon: 17s, e.
- Trog Child, level 15.
- Trog Female, level 20.
- Reed Porter, level 23.
- Troglodyte Youth, Kuzzivo Youth, Potter or Father level 25.
- Lacquer Center Slave, level 27.
- Garrison soldier, Craftsman, Kiln Loader, Glazer, Wibzoj Skinner, Tanner or Father level 30.
- Jalc Cook, level 32.
- Trog Fisherman, level 33.
- Trog Hunter, Reed Farmer level 35.
- Abbesicn Housewife, Jalc Off-duty Weaver, level 37.
- Troglodyte Weaver, level 40.
- Abbesicn Matriarch, Jalc Armor Weaver, level 45.
- Jalc Armorer's Guard, level 47.