Category:Temple Of Utami
Looking out over the island of Utami is the fabled Temple, home of the empress and emperor of the once huge Empire of Utami. These days the few remaining inhabitants live a secluded life and they go about their business without seemingly interfering with the outside world too much. It is said that many treasures are to be found on the island and in the Temple itself several artifacts of power are hidden.
Level Range: 51-51
- Entering the altar at the Statue Of The Evil Dark Ruler takes you to Neraka.
- Alteratively, you can give the Peculiar Black Gem (found inside the throne 4 south of Merline) to the Statue of the Dark Evil Ruler and it will take you to a different room in Neraka.
This area is fairly easy to navigate. All rooms on the top except for the room with Merline are cursed. All the areas on the bottom are not. The room with the statue of Utami is private. It is a simple Tau cross shape on top and a simple 3x3 grid on bottom.
Only a few mobs here, so don't expect to go all of spells here while on a run.
Mobs of interest:
- Statue Of The Evil Dark Ruler has the dark flaming blade, which makes a nice offhand.
- Statue Of The Red Archer has the red bone bow, the easiest to get hero-level bow.
- Mavis Wariso has the hit gear ring of Purity.
- Statue Of Utami has the mana gear Small Toe-Ring and the heal brandie Emerald Sceptre Of Light.