Throwing Weapon Values
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Behaviors: This value determines which set of behavior(s) this throwing weapon will exhibit when it is used, which behaviors are:
- it drops to the ground when it hits;
- it disappears when it hits;
- it disappears when it misses;
- it returns when it hits;
- it returns when it misses;
- it is easy to catch;
- it is impossible to catch;
- it "stings" those it hits (increasing its chances of conveying any poison that it may carry);
- it functions well as a melee weapon;
- it functions poorly as a melee weapon;
- it does no melee damage;
- it does area damage.
- Damage, Minimum: This value determines this throwing weapon's minimum possible damage to those it hits.
- Damage, Maximum: This value determines this throwing weapon's maximum possible damage to those it hits.
- Poison Status: This value determines whether or not this throwing weapon may be poisoned and, if it may, then which type of poison, if any, it carries.
See also Throwing Weapons.