There is a small house north of Solace where two brothers named Grimm live. They are master story-tellers, having travelled the Realm over collecting its greatest tales. Children flock to their cottage from Solace to hear their stories, and adventurers flock there to learn from the Brothers, who have learned much in the journeys.
Level Range: 12-18
Walking route from Sol: 3e, s, 3e, 4s, e.
Starting off, the area is divided into 5 directions from the brothers:
- North is Cinderella, and her section. Nothing special here, besides wigs if you really want them.
- South is Rapunzel and her section. Nothing special here, only a few mobs to kill
- East is Hansel & Gretel's area, along with the big bad wolf. Odd maze in here, wander around and you'll eventually get back to where you started, or the wolf's house, or Hansel & Gretel.
- Up are aggie giants, leading to Brave Little Tailor, who has the seven in one belt (+str). Very useful to boost hr/dr till you've maxxed strength (or get ogre gaunts) - which are grandfathered.
- Lastly, Down brings you to the seven AGGIE dwarves. Be spelled when you come in here, or pray you dont die. If you get past them, you will be rewarded with Snow White and her tank gear neckpiece.
A very fun area to run, especially if one likes the Brothers Grimm stories. A good mix of good and evil mobs (which should be blatantly apparent).