Anyone is able to use different colors in their text and titles. This is done by putting inline color codes into your typing. To do this, type your message and put in |color| where you want the following word to change colors.
Inline color codes
The different inline codes are...
Standard colors Actual Color --------------- ------------- K/BK = Black / Hi Black Black Hi Black B/BB = Blue / Hi Blue Blue Hi Blue C/BC = Cyan / Hi Cyan Cyan Hi Cyan G/BG = Green / Hi Green Green Hi Green R/BR = Red / Hi Red Red Hi Red Y/BY = Yellow / Hi Yellow Yellow Hi Yellow W/BW = White / Hi White White Hi White P/BP = Purple / Hi Purple Purple Hi Purple Other codes --------------- BASE or N = Standard color
say |<color code>|Hello!
- If you put a 'P' in place of
, this will have you do a say but
- with 'Hello!' written in purple. The other person will see something like:
Aelmon says 'Hello!'
- If you don't want the color to bleed, put the BASE or N code in
- after your word(s). This is VERY important when writing notes in color, as
- most people find color bleed extremely annoying.
NOTE: You do not need to add a space after the second | anymore.
- Doing so will add two spaces to your sentence.
NOTE:You can make color codes visible (i.e. to teach new players how
- to use them) by putting a neutral code |N| *in between* the first
- pipe of the color code and the color code you need: ||n|k| , ||n|br|, etc
- This weird tip courtesy of Ponomariov.