Melee Weapon Values
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Damage, Minimum: the weapon's minimum possible damage.
- Damage, Maximum: the weapon's maximum possible damage.
- Sharpness: how many times the weapon has been sharpened.
- Weight: how heavy the weapon is. Heavier weapons require a higher Strength to wield and do more Smash damage than lighter weapons.
- Weapon Type: what type of weapon this is. Weapon types include: chain, concealable, double, ethereal, hafted, standard one-handed, standard one-or-two-handed, or standard two-handed.
- Damage Expression: which style of damage the weapon does. Damage types include: biting, blasting, chopping, clawing, crushing, hitting, piercing, pounding, puncturing, slashing, slicing, smacking, stabbing, or whipping.
See also Melee Weapons.