Vault Thief's Bane
There are five thieves in the vaults, one in each area. These can be skinned into furniture items which Bo'Vul will accept.
The first turn in of a hide type will be rewarded with a fizora. Subsequent turn ins of the same hide will be rewarded with a ruby unless the quest has been completed.
Turning in all five hide types gives the player a 25 quest point reward and a permanent 10% death xp loss reduction insignia and higher rewards on any future hide turn ins (to include perfect gems).
- Imagery - Corpse of a gith thief - glazed gith hide (wt 10, type furniture)
- Repository - Corpse of Zlatan - soft nubuc hide
- Miraar thief - embossed hide
- Merman - corpse of a merman thief - whole hide of a merman
- GearBox - corpse of The unlucky adventurer - hide of an unlucky human (This is reboot only.)