Category talk:Hero Hit Gear
Thanks for the update on the suggestion - but you mentioned 14/14 or 13/15 weapons. If you go to the suggested weapon page there are no such weapons. Can you add those weapons to the suggested page? --Ylem 08:12, 29 November 2011 (CST)
Unless you mean brilled or dbrilled weapons in which case you should mention that. --Ylem 08:15, 29 November 2011 (CST)
I am more prone to edit it as after the gear, anymore hr/dr is all based off weapon(s) plus enchants and dependant on what you use depends on the hr/dr (chain/double hit/dual wield/2-handers) and maybe improving a shard from 10/10 to 11 or 12 --Rhodry 12:52, 29 November 2011 (EST)
Possible things to add
- base dr improvement without counting weapons + held is 66 dr
- state shards/orbs get enchanted 10/10 being the average 11 or 12 being possible.
- for bld's and those that use double-hitters some people prefer to use gear with a bit of hr on it as well as dr (more hits more damage is the rationale).
- state at 250 wars/bods/etc get double hit and quite alot of people prefer to use double hit weapons which will drop your hr/dr (again you get more hits so more damage so the dr hit is not meant to matter that much from it)
- bld's use rapiers (or other lightweight piercers) for poisons till 101 where they can shift to tourachs/avengers due to getting balance
- paladins use paladin weapons
Theres possibly more and it probably should be added to the hero melee weapons page with a going there link there, I would do it myself but I'm having a grammar/creative fail and can't figure out how to put it. --Rhodry 12:28, 29 November 2011 (CST)
My intent, when I put up the comment originally, was to let people know what was the un-enhanced improvement they could expect to start with just getting the best (easily) retrievable gear. --Ylem 13:42, 29 November 2011 (CST)
Ah I see it is a bit biased and makes all new players think they have to have double brilled weapons to run might be best to just revert the edit. altho I do think the bit about shard/orbs I mentioned could be added --Rhodry 13:47, 29 November 2011 (CST)
Cleaned up language a little more. --Tyranael 16:21, 23 December 2011 (CST)