Black hearted, and red skinned, these evil creatures are big, and mean. Although they are not as spry as the smaller imps and demonseeds, they are nothing to be discounted. The growth of demonseeds into demons is a relatively unknown practice, yet it is not impossible to witness the grotesque birth of this kind of monstrosity. Claws, teeth, and a bad temper... not pretty.
- Abbreviation: Dem.
- Racial Size: large.
- Racial TNL: 1515.
- Well-Suited to Be: Any arcane caster or brute class.
- Ill-Suited to Be: None/WIS based class.
If anyone has any details on this quest please insert them here. I've heard it is very difficult, verging on impossible - harder than the Fae quest. The Tarterus item the Blade of Discord is reportedly involved.
here are some preliminary notes overheard on chat, please feel free to elaborate or reorganize:
- requires very high turnout. often the dsd will need to offer some nice lord gear for lotto to achieve this
- usually done with three dsd planing to troika to legend after quest completion
- consists of three one-spellup runs with groups, respectively, of about 20/25/35 people, followed by either one or two spellups per dsd (depending on if you preserve the initial key for 2nd and 3rd dsd or need to re-get each time). the dsd-only runs are 1-2 hours per dsd. (Note: Due to low counts - don't expect to recruit more than 16-18 people for this run. Forget 25+. Moreover, consider that priests have effectively made mass groups a relic of an earlier age, when every player's hitting/mana was decisive.)
- for the first three/group spellups: one spellup is to set anchor, one is to get the nospell ticket, and one spellup is to clear an area before repop