Mountain Adventurer Quest
- Once on Eragora, portal to Halfling Spy and go 2s to meet Madak, the half-orc captain, in a safe room. He will require papers to open the gates (the official method of entrance). If he doesn't wish to talk to you, you have arrived at an inopportune time - his business hours are during the in-game day.
- Portal to Old Fisherman and walk 2n, 2e, d, w, n.
- Scan for Frantic Messenger and once you locate him, kill him for the Ulexite sphere. (This halfling dashes down the corridor in a rush somewhere.)
- Avoid Deacon's room or you will probably splat.
- Since he wanders follow these directions from the water room after you went down: 2w, 4n (you are very likely to get aggied at 2n), 2w.
- Give the sphere to the scribe, receive forged papers.
- Portal to Halfling spy, move 2s, and deliver the papers to Madak.
- Receive the Mountain Adventurer Insignia and the gates will open to enter the area proper.
As a side-effect, this effect should render the half-orcs within the area (or just the maze?) non-aggressive.